Monday, December 1, 2008

Motley Crue, Civic Center, Springfield, MA 6/15/84

Since I posted these great concert pictures a few weeks ago on Flickr.com, they have gotten tons of views. So I decided to start a blog if anyone would like to comment on them. As Motley Crue are a huge part of my metal past, and this show having the unique characteristic of being the last show of their "Shout At The Devil" 1984 U.S. Tour, it brings me great pleasure to share these wonderful photos with everyone. So I welcome all to share your comments...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, cannot believe I stumbled across these pics. This was my second time seeing the Crue(the first was at the Orpheum in Boston) what a kick ass time. Thanks again for posting these!

Unknown said...

today is June 15th i was at the show 🤟👹👹👹🤟

Unknown said...

I went to this concert with a bunch of good friends. We had the time of our lives. I so remember the M80's being thrown inside the civic center. WoW ! Then we went to the beach in RI for the weekend !